2 Day Pilates for Beginners Class in Borough South East or Streatham Hill South West London Pilates is a revolutionary mind/body conditioning exercise program focusing on the core postural muscles, which helps keep the body, balanced and are essential to providing support for the spine. In particular, Pilates exercises teach awareness of breath and alignment […]
Why choose LSHB?
- We use some of the most advanced massage equipment in the UK.
- All students once qualified will receive one year’s Professional Practitioner Insurance at no cost whatsoever, allowing them to get straight into work.
- All courses contribute to professional CPD.
- Flexible payment plans allow you to have greater control of your payments.
- The college is regularly inspected (every 3 months) to ensure the highest teaching standards are maintained.
- One to one extensive support from your tutor and the School
As a special ‘thank you’ to all students who graduate from the college, each student will obtain 1 year’s FREE Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Practitioner Insurance. We want to make sure that our students are fully equipped and ready to start their work as a therapist, whether it is self-employed or employed. That is why we have partnered with leading insurance provider TSHB UK to offer all our students 1 year’s professional insurance once they have completed their studies, completely free.
Do not forget to get all the latest news and special offers delivered straight to your inbox, enter your email in the box below to sign up to our e-bulletin sent periodically, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Looking to study On Site Massage and offer massage in the workplace? This is your opportunity to become qualified and start working as a professional On Site Massage Therapist or Chair Massage Therapist. The massage is relatively quick and is done through the clothes. It can be carried out almost anywhere and leaves the […]
Here is the details for our next open day and work opportunity: Do you want to be a Macmillan Volunteer? The Macmillan Centre at King’s College Hospital is holding an open day for volunteers on the 20th of April from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m at: Macmillan Information and Support Centre Cecily Saunders Institute Denmark […]