Date: November 2014 – please contact us to register your interest or apply for this course. Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM or 5.30PM – 9.00PM UK Accreditation: NVQ – TSHB/SCTC QCF Level 3 The TSHB Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF) will prepare you for a career in the sport and active leisure […]
Why choose LSHB?
- We use some of the most advanced massage equipment in the UK.
- All students once qualified will receive one year’s Professional Practitioner Insurance at no cost whatsoever, allowing them to get straight into work.
- All courses contribute to professional CPD.
- Flexible payment plans allow you to have greater control of your payments.
- The college is regularly inspected (every 3 months) to ensure the highest teaching standards are maintained.
- One to one extensive support from your tutor and the School
As a special ‘thank you’ to all students who graduate from the college, each student will obtain 1 year’s FREE Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Practitioner Insurance. We want to make sure that our students are fully equipped and ready to start their work as a therapist, whether it is self-employed or employed. That is why we have partnered with leading insurance provider TSHB UK to offer all our students 1 year’s professional insurance once they have completed their studies, completely free.
Do not forget to get all the latest news and special offers delivered straight to your inbox, enter your email in the box below to sign up to our e-bulletin sent periodically, you can unsubscribe at any time.
With rising living costs, tuition fees and transport costs at an all time high, students are looking to keep the cost of education down. An average three year university course is expected to cost students an estimated £50,000 with the majority of that cost in tuition fees. A recent study by Blackbullion, show more than […]
Hello and welcome to the latest updates on jobs for October. We have a couple of last minute requirements for this coming weekend. Have a look at the details below and register ASAP if you can help out. Royal Parks Half Marathon: Sunday 12th October 2014 Fee: £75; 4-5 hour shifts Times: TBC […]